Australia is known for its unique and deadly animals, but it just doesn’t get enough recognition for how much cute is going on there. These are the most adorable creatures that have ever graced that country, and the reasons why they’re just so darn amazing.
2. This ringtail possum duo who are taking snuggling to a whole new level.
3. This wombat because those fuzzy cheeks are slaying with their cuteness.
4. This Golden Brushtail Possum because she’s a blonde bombshell.
5. This baby echidna because it’s one spiky ball of amazingness.
6. This quokka because that smile is out of control.
7. This pygmy possum because LOOK HOW LITTLE IT IS.
8. This sleepy sugar glider because there’s no way it’s not having the cutest dreams ever.
9. This baby cuddlefish because this may be the only fish you’ve ever wanted to cuddle.
10. This spectacled flying fox because those eyes could melt your mind with adorableness.
11. This baby koala in a mug because THIS BABY KOALA IS IN A MUG.
12. This bilby because those ears are either too much or not enough and I’m too overcome with cute to decide.
13. This little joey because he hurt his foot but just got better looking.
14. This baby-platypus duo because those wrinkles.
15. These Australian fur seals because they’re definitely not sure about you at all.
16. These baby emus because they’re ready for their closeup.
17. This baby numbat because those ears are so teeny tiny and THEY DON’T EVEN MATCH.
18. This spotted cuscus because that face is too beautiful to handle.
19. This Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo because just LOOK at that head-to-body ratio.
20. This baby tasmanian devil because those little feets!
21. This Australian masked owl because he’s as serious as he is adorable.
22. This yellow-bellied glider because that nose is just too amazing.
23. This thorny lizard because those spikes are the most stylish accessories ever.
24. This Crimson rosella because it makes bath time look cuter than it ever has before.
25. And these dingo puppies because they’re all lined up and slightly concerned about it.
It’s entirely possible that Australia has the biggest cute concentration in the world. I’m overcome.